07 Sep We (were) open for services!
We’re doing our best to make your visit safe and enjoyable!
Our staff has been trained in all new safety protocols and are very excited to see you all.
- Staff wear masks 100% of the time they are in the building.
- Staff have the same entry protocols as clients.
- They get temperature checks and sanitize prior to entry.
- Stylists wear glasses and shields.
- Partitions separate each station as well as shampoo bowls.
- Stations and shampoo area are thoroughly cleaned between each client visit.
- All tools are sanitized between clients.
- Stations are spaced on 6’centers for proper social distancing.
- Four medical-grade hair purifiers filter the air down to .01 micron and are running at all time.
- Bathrooms are cleaned on a regular schedule with cleaning log visible.
Please Read All Instructions:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Come to the salon alone, no family, children or friends with you, unless they also have an appointment for a service.
- Please bring only the minimum with you. Keys, wallet, phone. No large bags or bulky jackets.
- Our waiting area is closed. Your stylist will come and get you from the front designated area of the salon.
- You must wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose 100% of the time you are in the salon, no exceptions.
- We will be doing temperature checks when you arrive, anyone with a 100-degree temp or higher will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Your stylist will get any retail products for you from our shelves. We are asking clients not to touch the products.
- We are not taking walk in appointments.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
We have a new booking system
Existing clients should already have their details in the system.
Online Booking Instructions:
If you don’t see your stylist listed on the date you chose, it means they are already booked for that time. Please either try a different day or choose a different stylist and they will consult with your stylist. This is the quickest way to get your services done. The option to choose your stylists is at the top of the booking page and you choose them for each service.
We may call to move your services up or down to prevent gaps in the stylist day.
Our stylists are not able to work as many hours or on as many clients, so we are carefully booking them to make the most of their current schedules. We are not double booking clients.
If you need to change or cancel, please provide a minimum of 24 hours advance notice. We will be charging 50% for cancelations within the 24-hour period and 100% for no shows.
Quirks in the Online Booking System
We’ve noticed some quirks that we are still sorting out and hope to have solutions for soon.
- Many people see “House Number/Name” when entering payment info. We believe that is just the “Name” of the account holder.
- Some MC Debit cards are getting rejected with the message “The Maestro Card is not Recognized”. For now, please choose a different card if you can or send us an email or call for help booking.